So I scheduled an appointment for today due to a pain underneath the left side of my ribs. It still hurts but they think it's the hormones and a muscular-skeletal thing that will go away. But the fun part of the appointment is when they checked on the baby and the heart rate was between 150-155. Everything sounded great and I love hearing that sound. It's so beautiful. The doctor said "do you know how to tell if it's a boy or a girl?" I said "the difference in high and low heartbeats?!" He said "if there's something little between the legs, or at least that's how we do it!" :) I laughed. It was funny as I'm sure everyone is analyzing the heartrates and trying to guess the gender. Heck- I sure am! :)
Went to help a friend last night with her kids, this was actually my friend that overheard our RE practice name and told a mutual friend about it. But we're past that. I helped her with her kids while her husband is out of town for work and then she gave me a ton of transition clothes and maternity clothes to borrow. I brought it all home and there are quite a few things that will work and will be cute this summer. She has had 2 children already and had one in August and one in November so a good mix right around Lolly's due date of early October. It was really nice she let me borrow this because it will definitely cut back on what I have to buy.
Looking forward to having Friday off from work with DH and then enjoying a nice Easter weekend. I'm really excited about easter candy. Even though I ordered us pizza and ate ice cream yesterday. :) I have my bad days and my good days. The scale at the doctor's office scares me. It's so much higher than mine but oh well.
Happy Easter all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yeah my bathroom scale is about 10 pounds light. And so is the Wii Fit scale.
I HATE being weighed at the doctor's.
Glad to hear that baby Lolly is doing great!! BTW, congrats in entering 2 tri. That's exciting.
Happy Easter and eat some easter eggs for me. :)
hey! so great that you got to hear Lolly's strong heartbeat, but I hope the pain goes away soon. I'm glad things are working out with your friend!
Post a Comment