Ladies- thanks for all the kind words and support. It means a lot. I had a great visit with my old therapist whom I started going to when I was 15 due to my mom and I having a hard time getting along so she knows me, my mom and the situation well. So it was so nice to talk to her.
I hope you all have a great night! Thanks again! Your kindness means so much! :)
Pregnancy updates and quiz:
How far along: 12weeks, 3days
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs. (some from healthy appetite and probably also from reducing my running)
Maternity clothes: Not wearing them yet but things are getting tighter on my belly. So I may need to get a belly/bella band or move on into the maternity pants I bought a few weeks back with my 30% coupon. Still have bloating at night.
Stretch marks: No, and hope I get none. Rubbing belly butter on boobs and belly about every other night.
Sleep: Switch positions multiple times and using a pillow for leg and side leverage when need it.
Best moment this week: Just thinking about Lolly and having DH say he loves the baby Lolly bump that is starting to form.
Movement: Not yet, too early.
Food cravings: Doing better here. Once in a while a normal craving from before but doing better in this area.
Gender: I'm still thinking girl.
Labor Signs: None, too early
Belly Button in or out: In still
What I miss: Nothing too much but maybe feeling super thin as I'd worked hard with my running. But Lolly is so worth it!
What I am looking forward to: More of this journey and seeing and learning more and more about Lolly!
Wisdom: Be smart about food and cravings but realize you can't be a saint when it comes to this area. Be proud of your changing body.
Milestones: Lolly is doing super and moving on to 13 weeks!
Lolly- we love you very much! Keep doing everything you're doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ohhh, that made me want to cry. I can't wait to be as happy as you and DH.
Loved your pregnancy update. I should do one especially since I'm getting closer.
I'm glad to hear that your session went well.
Hey Kitty,
The other day you asked about a GD diet. Well, I got mine and a list of foods to avoid. If you would like one I can email it to you. Just provide me your email addy.
Post a Comment