#2

I believe I've O'd. Nov 24

Ok, so the 2 OPKs that I thought weren't + were apparently my +s. Today they were - and I had a major temp dip and low cervix. So yeah for finally Oing on Clomid! 100mg was my # it seems! I'll know for sure in a few days once I see my sustained temp rise. I'm feeling good about this cycle and really feel I'll see my sustained temps and then my BFP! We feel really good. I even talked about it with the Red Cross people today. We were going to give blood but I asked about giving blood and TTC and they said to wait if there's any chance I could be pregnant so I decided to wait. DH gave blood and boy did he give alot! They said he had great plasma and red cells. He was able to BD even after that! GO DH GO! Anyway, I'll keep you posted on my progress! I just know this is OUR MONTH!!!

No comments: