#2

Nov 13th- a good day!

Horray, the P Pills finally worked again and I started lightly spotting last night. Today will be a full day of AF and I will count it as Cycle Day 1. (CD1) (13 is my lucky #) So I will call the doctor's office and let them know and they will tell me when to come in for my progesterone test around days 21-23 to test and see if I O'd. I'm guessing that will occur on either Dec 4th or 5th. That's great to have dates already in mind. I'm feeling like things are finally back on track after a long wait. It's now Nov 13th and I was in this spot last time around the end of September. Gosh it's been a while. Darn irregular cycles and needing more progesterone to bring on AF. I'm really hoping/praying that 100mg of clomid does the trick for me! I want a big O and a BFP (big fat postive on a pregnancy test) this month! I want to have a BFP for Christmas presents for DH and I, and our parents! :)
**Bring it on body! Do your stuff! This is what you were created for! :) Be strong! I trust in you and have confidence in you! :)

No comments: