#2

Nov 5th, Obama elected, running

So it's been a big day in history for the US. Obama is our new president and it's a great change for our country even if I wasn't sure about either candidate. Anyway.....then tonight I ran tonight and for the first time had some lower right ab pain. It made me wonder if I need to reduce my running while on clomid near O time, especially with 100mg......I've emailed a doctor to find out and may call mine as well. We'll see what I hear. My throat was sore yesterday and a little less today. I'm popping vitamin C and hoping it goes away. I don't want more antibiotics as I'm afraid I'll end up with a YI. (yeast infection) So I'm hanging tight with my vitamin C.

Well I'm tired and not up for typing so I'm signing off. Good night!

No comments: