Nov 4th- voting day
I went and voted this morning and it took no time. Good thing because we tried to vote early a few days ago and the lines were long. I'm still taking my progesterone and just waiting for my period. Still thinking how great it would be if it came early. Everytime I feel something in my stomach or lower ab I wonder if it's AF about to come. I've decided to take a break from temping until my period comes. There's no use right now as I'll just continue to see high temps and Fertility Friend charting is already confused and thinks I ovulated. So temping break until my period arrives. Sore throat is back even after finishing antibiotics for something else. I'm now worried if I get another antiobiotic for throat that I might get a YI. (yeast infection-sorry TMI) And that wouldn't be fun just before taking my next round of clomid and trying to get pregnant. Hmmm...I'll call and see what the doctor says as she told me to call back if sore throat or other returned. It's rainy here and I was hoping to go walking after work and before my cake decorating class. I guess I'll have to find another activity before the class. Happy Tuesday all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ugh. Sore throats are no fun for sure! I've had one for a few days now! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment