#2

What is going on with OPKs? Nov 24

What in the world is going on with OPKs? Or is it the OPK? I got 2 lines on an internet cheapie OPK but didn't think it was my + since the lines weren't equally dark. But I've heard that sometimes happens with internet cheapies. Last night I got no line and today no line on it and a - on a digital OPK. But i had a major temp dip this morning that I thought was the perfect sign that O was around the corner. So why didn't the OPKs stay in line with the temp dip? Did I O already this morning? What's going on.....ahhh.

Well I have my first RE appointment Wednesday. Decided I needed more specific help and attention for what my body needed, not just an office's normal regimen. We'll see how it goes Weds. I'll be on CD14. If for some reason I haven't O'd yet it will be interesting to see what they say. Not sure if we'll just talk or if they'll do an US......... My OBGYN office didn't tell me much on Friday so I decided I needed more.

Well that's about it for now. I'll be back! Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

No comments: