Nov 10- waiting for AF
Just waiting for AF's arrival. You're welcome to arrive anytime AF. I want her to come so we can finally start our 2nd round of clomid. Gosh, the days go by so slowly when taking 10days of progesterone pills to bring on AF. Slow, slow, slow. Well at least we're finally here and now just waiting for AF to start. I'm thinking positively that this is our month! Trying to stay relaxed and just enjoy "our 2nd and final month of TTC #1!" (again being positive) It seems like so much longer since we came of BCP in May and waited 6 months which we thought would allow my body to regulate. It still gave us time to figure out I needed progesterone and then clomid. So it ws a good idea. So even though we're just at month 2 TTC it seems like it's been longer. Anyway, happy 10th of November! And on to baby making! Here we come BFP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
C- You are so sweet, and always so kind to me. Thank you! If anyone deserves to be a mommy, you do! I know for a fact you will be a great one!! Thanks for being my online cycle sister! You're awesome and I pray everyday that you start your AF soon!! ((hugs)) and baby dust!
C- You're always so sweet and honest with me. Can you look at these inverted tests? I took them today and I can see a line kinda but scared it is an evap. Then I dissected them and inverted and I kinda see another tiny neon line. Let me know what you think!
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/Kilikina23/102_0211.jpg
Post a Comment