Not much going on, just waiting
So I'm just waiting for my AF as I take the last 3 progesterone pills to induce AF. (AF- my period, Aunt Flow) I refilled my clomid prescription and thank goodness it's so cheap. At Walmart it's only $7.50 for 10pills. (100mg) Other than that not much going on. Told my first friend who lives in a different state but someone I've been friends with for years. She already has kids and always seems to respond to things the way that feels right to me and is appropriate and supportive. She was supportive and I'm glad I told her but still have it private here in my day to day life. I just don't wannt everyone knowing because then I'll have to talk about it more and feel like that's all people think about or wonder about. So this is working for me. I'm feeling very positive about November and this next dose of Clomid! I'm also going to be using preseed and robitussin to add more CM. That will help everything along in the process. I'm going to continue being positive and saying that November is our month! I really think we are going to be blessed this month! I just have this feeling that I need just this bit of help and that my body will do what it needs to do and was built to do. This is what my body was made to know. I will continue to think about that! Again, this is our month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment