#2

Feb 15th- I know it's early but I went to some stores today.... :)

Yes, nursery stores. And I was looking at 1 thing- nursery furniture!! I went because a nearby store is having a sale originally through the end of the month, but now it's through March 15th. They are a speciality store and they are having a good sale on all Young America furniture which is made by Stanley. (they have an online store too you can order through them so if any of you want the name- let me know) And then I found another local store near us doing the same thing and I could see even more in person and they are gorgeous! Plus they are all wood, made well and alot of them are now made in the US. The sale puts them in the $580s-600s (mostly) at both stores then an additional 10% off. Normally these are $800-1200 just for the crib so great deal. They also arrive within about 4 weeks. Yes 4 weeks!!! It's looking like we can get the crib and a double dresser with changing table topper for about $1400 before tax. (normally it would be closer to $1900 and I just feel you can't beat the long term quality!)

Here are my favs: (what do you think?!)
a) Young America built to grow 4 Seasons Sleigh Crib in Cinnamon (page 1)
b) Young America Built to grow Haven Crib in coffee (page 1)
c) My 3 rd choice is the 4 seasons Serenity Cinnamon Crib (page 2)

http://www.youngamerica.com/products/135409

I'm good and had a nice weekend. Didn't do anything too big for Valentine's day but enjoyed the day with my hubby. Went and got breakfast bagels at a closeby store, spend time together, dropped off taxes with uncle, napped, ran/walked, and cooked dinner with hubby. Great day including a little nursery shopping today! :)

About the same symptoms so nothing too new there. Maybe a little more tired but since I'm a high energy person I'm not noticing this as much as some people probably do.

I can't wait until our Ultrasound (US) with my RE on Thursday. They said we'll probably be able to hear the heartbeat and we can't wait! I hope all goes well so cross everything you can for us and keep us in your prayers. I can't wait to see and hear baby Lolly!!!

4 comments:

Just Believing said...

I love love loved the first crib! So adorable well all of them were but I loved that one! Glad your doing so awesome!

To A T said...

My fave is the first one :) In fact I was looking at one just like it at Target the other day :) I am really hoping my IL or parents want to spring for some of the furniture... it's just so darn expensive (well at least the ones I WANT LOL)
I'm glad you insisted I update LOL sometimes I get so scatterbrained and forget my blog updates... I'm too busy reading everyone else's. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hey Kitty! Furniture shopping sounds like fun, and you found some very nice cribs! I'll be excited to hear how the US appointment goes later this week!

Kristen said...

Hey Cat! When I say trapped, the doctor took his hand and spread his fingers to be around where the baby was...so its uncomfy for the baby to move anywhere else I suppose. lol
I still get bouts of morning sickness. Like this morning while driving I just KNEW I was gonna hurl in my lap! I had to pull over. luckily it went away!
9 days until we find out pink or blue, so I will definately let you know! I'm thinking blue but I could care less! :) How are things with you?! Time flies, huh?