So help me make a list of the old wives tale sayings:
a) Low baby heartbeat- boy b) Carrying low- boy c) Crave meats- boy
d) Hair on legs grows fast- boy
a) Higher baby heart rate- girl b) Carrying high- girl c) Crave sugar- girl (anyone know how soon the cravings start?) d) Hair on legs grows slow- girl
a) Heartburn- your baby is going to have lots of hair on it's head
Oooh, what else, help me?!!! :) Also anyone know when the hair growth thing and the craving thing can start? Like could it already be in place for me or not til later?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
There is one about a ring on a string over your belly, if it starts moving in circles it's one gender, but if it moves side to side, it's the other. For the life of me I can't remember which one it is ;-)
I've been SOOOO tired. I fall asleep around 8-8:30 and don't get up until 6! I am loving sleep LOL I have had some bouts of m/s already but as soon as I eat (and TMI go potty) I am fine for a while. My boobs are sore on and off. I think I might be getting pg brain already LOL I can't seem to do anything right, right now! My typing has gone to hell and I can't speak in coherent sentences to save my life!
My first appt isn't until the 26th, which seemed really late to me, especially since I went through the m/c last month, but the nurse thought it was fine to wait until then after my crazy beta number ;-) It's taking forever to get here though and I still have 2 weeks to wait!!
When is you next appt? Will you have an u/s? I hope so! We need to see our little beans and SOON! lol
For the ring on a string it's a boy if the ring swings up and down, swing in a circle then it's a girl. My aunt did this to one of my SIL and it swang in a circle and sure enough she had a girl.
Now, about the sweet craving, I had that with daughter and with this one that's all I eat. I never heard about the hair growth, but my hair is growing slow. Hmmm...I'm wondering if I'm carrying a girl.
Here's one, boys kick late in pregnancy and girls kick really early.
Post a Comment