For anyone already with kids or already prengnat- did you ever have really bad bloating? I had it really bad last night. I was so uncomfortable after dinner until this morning. My belly finally went down a little after I got up and peed again this morning. But now I don't feel like eating bc I don't want the bloat again. It gets the worst at night. Last night nothing was comfy, not sitting, not getting up, nothing. I kept feeling like i was being pinched when I would get up. DH was like "maybe we're just gonna have 1 kid!" And I said I heard the bloating goes away after a while but it's just uncomfortable. He wasn't being mean, just trying to be funny and make me laugh. I did laugh. I just can't believe the bloating I've had. I mean my belly looked pregnant last night. Any suggestions- everything I read said don't swallow air and drink more water. Not very helpful I don't think.
Otherwise I'm fine. I'm starting to feel real ready to tell family and close friends about the baby if all goes well at our aptmt next Weds! I can't wait.
And yesterday marked 6 years since DH and I's first date. So exciting! It seems like just yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I nominated you for a blog award :)
www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment