So we went to DH's parent's house to have dinner with them and tell them the news. We got there and dinner was about 30mins away. When we finally sat down for dinner we started saying grace and DH added in that he was thankful for family, health, everything we've been given, the gift of life, and the life that will join us in October, and that is growing in Kitty's belly. We looked up and Dh's mom had tears in her eyes. And his dad was thrilled. DH said his dad squeezed his hand once he said that while we were saying grace. They immediately got up and came over and hugged us both. They were so excited and asked all about it. The rest of the night and this morning they kept talking about how fun and full of a house it would be at Christmas. And yes, Christmas will be a very blessed time for all of your families. I can't wait.
I'm doing good. It's 72 degrees here today and absolutely gorgeous. Went for a run with a friend and enjoyed the pretty day. I'm still having stomachc twinges, increased gas, and still the heavier, slightly sore boobs. Otherwise everything is great. I'm 5 weeks and 2 days and all is going well. We thank God every day and hope everything will continue this way until Lolly joins us in October. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Cat! I'm doing good! 16 weeks. I still think I am in shock! :) I think boy but everyone else says girl. LOL. We are making bets until the big ultrasound on the 27th. I can't wait! I'm glad to see you are doing so well!! :) A great year for sure!
HOw cool is it that you have a baby ticker on your page?!?!? TO COOL! Thinking of you!
Kitty!! If I O'd in a timely manner we will be due date buddies!!! How exciting!! :) By my calculations I am 5wk 3 days today :)
Can't wait to see how we both "grow" LOL ;-)
Post a Comment