#2

Feb 4th and doing well


We had fun in FL but I'm glad to be home. It was so chilly when we got home tonight but this weekend is supposed to be nice and super warm! Yeah! That's kinda what we were hoping for in FL but that's ok.


So my mom bought Lolly his/her very first gift. She bought the cutest Pooh bear onsie/pajama/outfit. See right corner pic. The pooh face is fuzzy and it's so soft on the inside. I'm so excited to have my mom buy the first present. She also bought my husband (dh) a mug from Disney with DAD written on the handle. How cute. :) This makes it really fun.
So I'm doing well and feeling good. I do have sore boobs, some abdomenal twinges/pulling at night and heightened sense of smell. I've been eating more candy but that's probably just my norm. :) Anyway, just wanted to keep you posted. I'm so excited. I will be 5 weeks on Friday! :)
Sleep well friends! Baby dust to all!

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Glad your back I missed your posts ! :) So glad everything with Lolly is coming along so wonderful!!! I'm still waiting on my AF , I am still holding onto hope of being preg. so we'll see. I am going to beg my doctor for metaformin for some reason I think that will be a helper!

Amy said...

I am send you tons of stick baby vibes!!! I am so glad things are still going good and I am praying for some morning sickness for ya! (doctors say morning sickness is a sign of healthy pregnancy because it's the hormones that make you sick!)