#2

Feb 18th- tomorrow is the first big day!

Yep, tomorrow is our RE Ultrasound. I can't wait and hope everything looks good and we hear a heartbeat. It will really set my mind at ease. I've been super busy with a work project so I haven't had much time to think/stress about it which is good. :) I'm planning to make cookies tonight to give to my RE tomorrow. Just a little thank you.

Please pray for us and Lolly. Pray that everything goes well and everything looks good for baby Lolly! This will be one of the first big milestones hopefully! And don't you know I feel less pregnant today than any other day recently. Our bodies always throw us these curve balls just before a big event like an US. :) I'm sure the symptoms will return this afternoon like they usually do. :)

Thanks for all of your support! You help provide amazing support and excitement during this crazy journey! Wishing you all the VERY BEST ALWAYS!

3 comments:

gee said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I didn't get to hear baby cee's hb until I was 19w. I was only able to see a thumping little hb on screen for a few months.
You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Enjoy seeing baby Lolly tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I hope tomorrow goes well!

To A T said...

GL! GL! GL! I'm praying for you and Lolly Kitty!! :) I can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow :) Then only a week until my u/s ;-)

on a side note- have you found any good websites with nursery ideas? I keep googling and I just can't find anything I like yet...