#2

Feb 19th- Lolly is doing great! We are thrilled and so excited!!


We had a great appointment today with the RE practice. They checked for just 1 Lolly and then showed us Lolly and showed us the heartbeat. It looked very strong and the RE said Lolly is doing super and everything looks great. They esimtated my due date to be October 10th, 2009. (So just 1 day later than the internet prediction.) They said that's all based on when I ovulated and implanted and everything looks good.

We were so happy. I gave her the cookies I made them and she said that was so sweet. She said she was so happy for us and gave me a hug and shook my husband's hand. They are now turning us over to our OBGYN and we're on to the next step!

We are so excited to make it to this milestone and to see that everything is going really well with Lolly! Now we just can't wait for our OBGYN Ultrasound on March 4th. If all goes well then, we will start tellling our siblings and closest friends and family.

Thanks for all of your support! We are so blessed and wish you all the very same blessing!

5 comments:

To A T said...

Oh YAY!! I'm so glad things are looking good with Lolly!! :) What a nice RE you have ;-)

Just Believing said...

what a wonderful wonderful day you must have had! I am so happy tobe cheering you on! I love following yoru journey and cant wait to see it unfld!

gee said...

Awww...Lolly looks so cute!! I'm so happy to hear the great news!

Kristen said...

Glad everything went great!!
Yes, I will be 19 weeks to the DAY when we find out the gender :)
I've had about 8 U/S as of now lol. I'm a little U/S spoiled. :) I had one at 13 weeks and it was AWESOME. You'll love it.
7 days. uuughh! Its going so slooow! lol
Many hugs!

shotzie said...

Yay! It must've been wonderful to hear the heartbeat and see Lolly! How exciting!