Yes, that's right. We're 5 weeks today. I can't almost believe it. I'm looking forward to my appointment on 2/19 where we'll have another US. I have another "meet and greet" with another OBGYN next week on Wednesday. It will be interesting to see how i like these people. This practice is mostly women but still has about 8 MDs. The other practice I met with is just 1 male MD and I think I might like the fact that he'll always see me, and remember me and know whats' going on. Plus I already know he believes in God, is ok with me running and seems fine with trying to go natural if I can. But willing to give this other practice a try since they were also reccomended by my RE.
I'm good today and glad for the weekend. I've had more stomach twinging/pulling, gas and the sore boobs. Not sure if my heightened sense of smell is still around since I've been at home the last few days. And I'd be ok if morning sickness skips right over me. One of my good friends never got real bad morning sickness and I'd love not to either. A little naseua is ok but hope I can move right along with my exercising and functioning normal. We'll see. As long as the baby is healthy and continuing to grow I don't really care.
I've been very good about eating lots of fruits, veggies and protein. Infact I think I'm eating so well and still exercising that I'm actually losing a little weight since I don't drink or eat much junk food. No need to worry as I'm not losing weight rapidly or anything, and it could all change over the weekend with the enchiladas we're gonna eat at DH's parents house when we go tomorrow night to tell them the news. :) I'll keep you posted on that.
Anyway, happy Friday! Have a great weekend. We're supposed to have a warm weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so glad to hear that you, DH and Lolly are off to a great start! I'll be eager to hear your report of how it went telling your inlaws the exciting news!
Post a Comment