Just got the call. I was getting a little worried because both times this week they called about 12:30. But anyway, everything looked great and my # was a wopping 200! That's more than double since Wednesday!! (Weds was 94.9) So LOLLY is doing GREAT! I'm so happy! I literally was walking upstairs to see if I had any progesterone pills left to see if I would need to get a refill or prescription before flying to FL in 2 hours if I got bad news. But thank goodness no progesterone is needed. I'm so happy! And releived! Now I can enjoy my vacation with my parents and continue the day dream!
And remember, those of you still in the TTC journey, your turn is coming! Hang in there! I'm praying for you and praying hard! Thanks for all of your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
YAY for the great beta! I hope you have a wonderful time in FL and that Lolly enjoys his/her first trip :)
OMG I am so happy for you my heart is soo happy! Have a wonderful wonderfl time in Florida!
Congratulations! I haven't read your blog in a week or so and I checked in to find out you got your BFP! How exciting! Enjoy FL with your parents!
Great #s. So glad to hear that things are going super well. Have a great time in FL with the parents.
Post a Comment