#2

March 16- all is well




Things have been pretty calm. Baby Lolly is now 10weeks and 2 days. I can't wait for our next aptmt so we can hopefully see Lolly again. It will probably be this week at the new OBGYN. (the new practice a family member referred me to, not the 1 man show)

We had dinner with my aunt and uncle last night and shared the news with them. They were thrilled and very excited. It was so fun to share. I also called 2 very good college friends from out of town that I still see and consider good friends. They were also thrilled and excited.

I went to church yesterday and the minister provided the best message ever. It was about taking your focus off yourself, directing your focus to god and others. But the way he talked about it was so fascinating. One thing I believe I figured out is once I came off BCP I've been more unblanced, and yes, "I have PCOS" so naturally I have unbalanced hormones. But I can look back now and see some instances where my imbalanced hormones/emotions took over. I'm going to try and watch it. I don't know if my hormones are more balanced now that I'm pregnant or not. But this was eye opening to me. I think I've had some more critical moments since off BCP and I mean critical of others, judgemental, and aggressive. Nothing horrible just not my normal and something I want to prevent. Well, just wanted to share. Wonder if any other PCOS women noticed any changes once off BCP.


I went ahead and took the plunge. HA. My favorite girl bedding was about to sell out so I went ahead and bought as many pieces as I could. I only need 2 more. (bumper (yes i know a lot of people don't use these as much now adays) and a curtain or two) I can still buy these from the site but waiting to see if they get reduced again. (Actually I can't buy a bumper but we can use a curtain to make a bumper or cover the outside of a mesh bumper. ) But here is a picture. I love it so much. And if Lolly isn't a girl, we'll just keep it with hopes that one day we'll have a girl. I just loved it so much and had liked it for months and haven't found any other girl bedding I like even half as much. Maybe silly but I love it. We also bought the cutest brown monkey stuffed animal too. We actually bought him before I bought the bedding. I love him. DH found another monkey recently and wanted to buy him and we didn't but I think we'll be going back. :) See the bedding above. The bedskirt has pale pink, brown and the pink in the picturee above. So I think maybe pale/baby pink is a good paint color. Anyone have a paint color suggestion for when we do use this bedding whether this baby or next time or two around. :)

Have a good day. I hope all are well! Baby dust to everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! LOVE the bedding and love it even more knowing you got it on sale! Do you have bedding picked out in case Lolly is a boy? Regarding paint colors, light pink would be pretty, and I think sage green would be also -- I know pink and green can be rather preptastic, but I love the combo. Whatever you decide I'm sure will be adorable!

To A T said...

Love the bedding Kitty!! :) So cute! My suggestion would be the bottom half or 2/3 of the wall in a chocolate brown then chair rail then either a pale or light pick the top half or 1/3. :) I do like the stripes in the pic too!

Lauren said...

Awww congratulations on buying your baby bedding!! Light pink would be a good colour for the walls. Just a nice, soothing colour.

But maybe wait until you actually know the sex. Re-painting is a lot more strenuous than buying new bedding:)