#2

March 23- appointment update- baby news. :)

We had an appointment this morning. It was with the new OBGYN practice and we loved them. The nurses were great and I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the doctor. He was fabulous and so personable and spent lots of time with us! Tihs is where we'll stay and they were so much better than the last OBGYN place we were at. We saw the baby and heard the baby's heartbeat and the rate was 160bpm. :) Any gender predictions now that we have a measured Heart Rate??

Baby Lolly looks great and we saw all of him/her. We have more US pics and I'll post them tonight once DH gets home after class with the pics. They said everything is on target and looks great. We saw the head, both sides of the brain, an ear, arms, torso, feet and the strong little heart just beating away. It was great and the doctor spent a lot of time showing us the baby. It was so amazing and still brings a smile to my face. The pics are great. 2 from the Us and 2 that are from the US but are 3d like. They are great. We're so thrilled. Hope you are all well!! For those of you still on the TTC train, you're time is coming and you'll experience all of this too! Hang in there and never give up hope! I hope this brings more hope to you and doesn't make you sad. I want this for all of you!!!

Kitty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day -- can't wait to see those pics of Lolly!

I love hearing about your pregnancy and Lolly - it's fun to live vicariously through you while I wait for it to be my turn :)