Ok, here are the pics and more details!! The 1st and 2nd pics are the 3D ones they did which are amazing. You can see the baby's face and body so clearly. So cute. You'll also notice the hands up near his/her face. The machine actually takes hundreds of slices of pictures and piece it all together to make these pics. (and don't worry, they told us the head isn't all lumpy like the picture makes it look)
In the 3rd picture you can see ears, (nose bone, eye sockets, lips, if you turn your head sideways) arms, ribs, heart and parts of the legs. (that's just a blip in the picture on the head, not a hole) Hearing the baby's heartbeat and seeing him/her for over 10minues was probably the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Did i tell you guys that DH said he got teary eyed when he heard Lolly's HR? How sweet! The doctor spent over 10 minutes doing our ultrasound. We got to see almost every inch of the baby. It was wonderful!




5 comments:
AWWW! Look how snug as a bug s/he looks! cute cute! I get a 4d ultrasound at 28 weeks. excited! oooh your almost 2nd trimester! It FLIES!!
Best pictures ever!!!!!! Love it love it!
Congratulations, Kitty. Those are wonderful pictures!!
Aww!! Lolly is just so CUTE!! ;-) Love them!
ps- I tagged you!
Look at Lolly, he/she is getting so big! Aren't u/s amazing? I'm so really happy for you and looks like everything is going super well. You're in my thoughts!!
Post a Comment