So she emailed me yesterday to see if I could go walking with her. (We walked together all summer and early fall until she got pregnant and started going MIA) Her baby shower is on the 15th of this month and I'm thinking she was starting to feel bad about not being in touch and the fact that her shower was next week. I wasn't able to go walking yesterday so I said how about Monday. (Trying to buy myself some time bc I'm definitely telling our siblings and other good friends before her if I tell her when I see her)
So we're going walking Monday. So far all she's said is "It will be good to catch up." I'm seriously thinking that if she doesn't ask about me and TTC then I'm not going to tell her our news. But I may cave and tell her. I like to share good news. It will be interesting to see if all we do is talk about her and her baby on the way or if she'll ask about me and TTC. It was 2 months ago that we had dinner and she didn't ask 1 thing about me and TTC and she knew we had tried clomid and were trying a new med. I finally just told her about the new med looking promising and that we were basically waiting to find out if we were pregnant. She didn't really say anything. I wonder if she didn't know how to respond or if she was confused, thinking we'd done some major procedure, or if she didn't want us to have help. (and yes I know that sounds weird) However she had been really good when I talked with her about progesterone being used to induce AF and then about clomid. Or so I thought. I really think she might be jealous that we had help. I remember her one day saying "Maybe I need clomid" when she didn't really know when she ovulated. She did however get pregnant the 2nd month she was TTC. So pretty darn good track record.
Anyway, just wanted to provide an update before I forgot. I looked on her registry and the item I was going to buy and add to the book and picture frame I already bought her was already purchased. So I've got to figure out something bc all other items are either over $100 or I'd have to piece so many items together to spend the amount I'm wanting to spend. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
Let me know if you have any suggestions for Monday or for telling her. I'm not trying to be bitchy about it but a few other bloggers/online friends have said I should speak to her about the way she's treated me and how I felt when she stopped showing any interest in me or concern our way. I don't know if I will or not.
Enjoy the weather. We're getting weather in the high 70s and I'm thrilled. And we're telling DH's siblings tonight, my brother on Sunday and good friends Sunday night. I can't wait. Great weather and fun news to share. Makes for a good weekend! Hope you all have wonderful blessed weekends too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm glad she finally got in tough with you and wants to "catch up" I would definitely tell her how you feel about your last interaction too!
I hope it goes well telling the siblings! Mine and Batman's were all ecstatic!! :)
How'd it go telling your siblings the big news about Lolly?
I hope your walk with little miss MIA goes well today!
Post a Comment