



Hey ladies- I could use your help and it's something fun. :) ( And I hope you don't think I'm silly for already looking at cribs but 2 nice stores near us are having big sales.)1) Our room for the nursery is about 12x11. We are planning on putting a crib, double dresser/changer on top and rocking chair in the room. If we get a convertible crib we'll also get a nightstand so we have it to match for later. But we may not get a convertible crib as the other ones appears smaller (really about same size) and my mom thinks they may look more to scale in the room. The convertible ones do appear a lot larger and I could see how it could overpower a room but not sure that's the problem. I'm not sure what I like the most anymore but here are some pics below. We probably have enough furniture in the family to get a double bed later for the child so we don't have to have the convertible one unless we just love it. And we already have twin beds so I think the baby will go from crib-twin -double no matter what crib we get. If we get convertible then the last child will get that set to turn into a double bed.
2) Please let me know what you think. I think the room could take either convertible or standard crib but now I'm not sure what I like. We like the medium to dark wood colors so let me know which wood colors you think are nice. (I usually don't like the lightest wood colors- usually more medium-dark)Choices- a) Newport Lifetime Crib-attachment 3 and 4 b) Newport Old World Crib -attachment 1 c) Majestic Old World crib--attachment 2
DH is really liking the look of the Newport Standard crib- oldworld crib but he's flexible either way. Just think it looks less big now and very classy. ****Tell me what you think about looks, what I'll like, scaleability, longterm looks, colors, etc.. Right now my favs are those 3.




2 comments:
I know nothing except the family I nanny for has the last one and its beautiful and they love it!
Yeah for being in the 2nd trimester and I Love the new pics!!!!
Hi Kitty! I like Newport attachment #1 the best, but all of the styles you picked out are very classic and similar. I, too, prefer cherry or darker wood. The white is pretty but many people don't like white for boys (not really sure why), so you might want to think about that... (in case the string/needle trick was correct in predicting baby #2!) :) Really, though, everything you've picked out looks so nice!
Post a Comment