#2

Feb 28th- Love baby Lolly and thankful!

I am thankful to God for baby Lolly and my strong body. I was around a good friend who came to town to hangout with me and another friend and she announced being pregnant. (I told her about me too) Then while out we ran into another friend of one of the girls who's also pregnant and both are farther along than me. They both said they'd had it rough during the first trimester with morning sickness and feeling nausea and bad. I'm so thankful I haven't had that. And I'm not trying to rub this in but I'm so thankful. I'm a very active person and can't imagine feeling sick all day for weeks. It's weird though bc so many people do feel bad during T1 so I have to remind myself it's ok, there are over 20% of women who don't get ms so I'm just a fortunate one.

Another thing I realize more and more each day is how much I already love baby Lolly. Lolly your daddy and I can't wait to meet you and learn more about you! We are so thankful to God for the blessing he is giving us and pray for baby Lolly each day.

I also pray for each of you! I know those of you that are waiting for your BFP will get it and I think of you often. A day does not go by where I don't think of you or send you baby dust and warm thoughts. IF is not an easy or fun thing but you will get through it successfully. I truly believe that and hope you believe that as well. NEVER EVER give up hope unless you decide you are ok with that decision. I believe in the power of hope, speech and belief! Keep your belief STRONG. And thank you for all the support and kind words. We look forward to many more aptmts and updates on baby Lolly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you continue to feel well! Babies are such a blessing, aren't they? Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts too :) (PS: I owe you an email, I know!)

Amanda said...

Thanks for your comment Kitty.

I haven't ever told anyone this, but I pray for you and all of the the other bloggers I read too. I actually take my blogroll in with me to Adoration every week and go down the list and ask God to help each couple on it with the challenges that they are facing. It's very rewarding and helps me to appreciate the blessings I have.

gee said...

You're so very thoughtful Kitty! Just want to let you know that I pray for you as well. I pray everyday for ladies who are struggling, from blogs to local baby boards I hang out in.

I'm really glad you're feeling. From time to time I got sick, but not too bad m/s.