
Take a look at Lolly at 8 weeks 5 days. You will probably need to click on the pics and see them larger. In the top pic Lolly's head is on the left and in the bottom pic Lolly's head is on the right. If you look closely you can see Lolly's arm and leg buds. We even got to see Lolly move around today. Very cute. We had the old ultrasound machine so that's probably why these are a little fuzzy. The OB said everything looks good and I go back in 2 weeks for my physical. Not sure why they didn't just do it today but apparently this is how they do it so ok. They said Lolly is right on schedule and they kept the due date the same- October 10, 2009. We're so excited.
We're telling DH's siblings on Friday when they come over to grill out and hangout. We're telling my brother on Sunday at lunch. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks for your continued support and well wishes. Mommy, daddy and Lolly are doing great!




3 comments:
those ultrasound pics are great! It's so cool to see how Lolly already has arm and leg buds! How often will you get ultrasound done and pics to take home? Thanks for sharing!
Ohhh, congratulations, Kitty!! The picture where you can see the little arm buds made me tear up. I'm so jealous of you! I'm happy for you, but I'm definitely jealous! :)
You have a precious little gummy bear!! :) I can't wait to see what you are having! Remember holly from our board? She's having a little girl too!! It'll be so funny if you have a girl in there too!! How are things?
Post a Comment