#2

2010 and it's time to lose the last 20 lbs!

I've been trying to be good and go to the gym but now I'm taking it up a notch! I need to lose about 20 lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy weight where I was in great shape, and was running 10 mile races and feeling great about my body.

So here's what I'm gonna do to get back there: (and it's ok if I even surpass the 20lbs or the fitness level I was at a mere short year ago)
1) a)Go to the gym every other day and at least 4 days a week
b)Do 30-45 mins of Cardio
c)Focus on the fat burning zone of my heartrate (138-152)for Cardio
d) Incorporate weights 3 times a week and do weights towards the beginning of a workout

2) Eat healthy and cut out sweets and limit the alcohol as it's extra cals
3) Stay motivated and give myself 4 weeks before examining the results

This is my goal and I'm sticking to it! Help me reach my goal and join in if you need to loose those last few baby pounds too!!

And Happy New Year to you!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You know Kitty, if anyone will stick to their plan I think it will be you. You are one of the most positive determined people I know. At least you sound like it online:)