#2

BFP was on Jan 25th, 2009 and Jan 25th is a coming

Yes, almost a year ago is when we got our BFP!!! It was a Sunday morning, the night before I had a dream I found out I was prego and then we woke and I took a pregnancy test.....and we got our first BFP!!! It was a great day and also a feeling like I knew that was our day!!! And also a day where DH and I felt like we had the greatest secret and blessing!! The next morning, Monday, the 26th, we took another preg test and got the BFP again, slightly darker and called our RE and went in for a BETA test and sure enough the 1st BETA confirmed our pregnancy!!! Wow,,,,,,a lot can happen in a year!!! What a great anniversary we have coming up on Jan 25th, Monday!!! We will be sure and celebrate in some way!!! It's a magical day!!! And I'm so thankful for our little one!!! Happy BFP anniversary (almost) to us and Happy BFP anniversary to V. I truly hope everyone that wants a child can either be given that blessing through a BFP, adoption, fostering, godparents or whatever path is laid out before them. Children really do change your life for the ultimate best! They bring out the absolute best in us!!! Virginia is the best thing to have ever happened to us!!! She's my heart outside of my body!!!! I love her with every inch of me!!! And I just know we are going to be so very close!!! I love you so very, very much Virginia bear! You are my heart, my soul, my love, the light of my life and everything I can think of!!! Sleep well my precious child!!! I love you!!! Thank you God for this blessing!

2 comments:

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

Hi! This is so sweet, I remember the morning I got my BFP like it was yesterday and not over a year ago.
BLW is a "new" approach to introducing solids. I say "new" because really momma's have been doing it for a long time, particularly with 2nd or 3rd children. In the past solids were introduced very early, 3 or 4 months, which required that baby be spoon fed a puree. Now they reccomend delayign solids till closer to 6 months or when babe seems ready (sitting up in a high chair, reaching for food, making chewing motions, etc). BLW allows babe to decide how much of what you offer she eats. It also allows for family meals, she can eat some fo what you are eating. To start just offer her very soft fruits and veggies put pieces on her tray, she may have nothign to do with it, may play with it and eventually will start to eat it. LAst night my little L had broccoli and really seemed to like it. Even if you choose not to follow BLW it is suggested to start table food by 9 months, I jsut think its going ot work well fo rus since L is an independent little man already!
I will add another link to my blog that I found helpful!
PS-I have added myself as a follower on your blog.

Sar(Mrs.Teddy) said...

If you follow BLW strictly its no purees, or spoon feeding. If you do spoon feed you "load" the spoon and give it to LO to feed themself. I think we are doing a variation/combo. He will be first given some food to feed himself and then maybe I will offer him some purees (since I made a bunch) ifhe cries, turns away etc I won't force it.
Yes the veggies I think you steam, roast or bake and fruit (if it isn't ripe/soft already) you can do the same. Although when they are teething something a bit cold and harder like an apple slice or cucumber stick feels good for them to gum.