#2

Weigh in Wedensday is approaching

I will be weighing in tomorrow and will let you all know how much I've lost. I was lazy over the weekend exercise wise due to the cold weather---down into the teens, but had a good workout yesterday and tonight I did body pump! Plus I've been eating really healthy- only healthy food, healthy small snacks and almost no sweets! And I have a new scale! I'm thinking I'll be down a bit more than last week! Might be down to 182. :) My goal is 164 or less. I was about 164 when I got pregnant! So here I come sexy skinny jeans!!! I miss you guys!!!

Feeling good about my work and will let you all know how it turns out in my home weigh in tomorrow morning. :)

Cheer me on ladies!

2 comments:

For Richer or Poorer said...

hey! I hope you see a number you like today! You can do this!

Lauren said...

So, what were the results?? I'm waiting!!:)

BTW, how tall are you?