#2

Check out the Angelpie Yellow button on the right

Check out the yellow button on the right of my blog that says "Angelpie Clothes!" It's my mother-in-laws new etsy store. IT's just getting started and there's much more to come but it's so terrific I wanted to point it out!! Please be sure and check it out and share it with all your friends. The pics are good but the dresses are way better in person. So if you think they are FAB in pics wait until you get one!!!

Enjoy!!!

We are good! I'm so in love with V this week! I always am but especially right now! She's going through a 'mommy is best' time here and there and I love it! I'm sure she'll get past it but I love that she loves me tons! She's more and more beautiful each day! What a true joy! I weighed her 2 days ago and she's up to 14.5 lbs. Gorwing girl!!!

The phone interview went well but they couldn't come up in salary and they were currently 37k lower than my last salary. I offered them less than what I made but they couldn't budge so I passed it up. It was hard at first bc it was a company I worked for and loved in the past and it was all from home but the salary was too low and I really hope for a more part-time kind of job so I can spend more time with V. So it must have not been the right opportunity for us! And that's ok. V needs me and I would prefer DH to find a job first. Anyway, just wanted to update you!

Also, thinking my weightloss may not be much this week as I've splurged more than I should have with family in town and being away from my kitchen more. But we'll see Wednes.

I think dH is a bit frustrated with the job hunt but I told him today I needed him to talk a but more and be happier. I think he just takes it hard bc he's been on a "find a good job with a good company" for quite a while...years in fact....so pray for him. He deserves a good situation and he's worked really hard for it!

Well I'll be in touch soon! and be sure and check out Angelpie Clothes. (The yellow button on the right on my blog!)

Kitty

No comments: