#2

Weigh in results for Weigh in Wednesday

So you guys have asked for the results and here they are:
183.5
I was hoping for a little less but it's a new scale and it's still going downward which is the goal!!! So keep cheering me on! I'm on a mission and plan to reach my goal!

And for those that asked- I'm 5'10 so the 164-160 weight is good on me. I'm smaller in the waist,arms but normally have boobs (good ones, not humongous or tiny) and then have curves below...but the lower 160s keep me slimmer which is great!)

FYI-Virginia slept in her crib for the night last night!! She did good even though I was a bit sentimental with going into her big girl room for the night. She woke up about 2 hours earlier the first time she woke to eat last night but she is going through a growth spurt so that may be the reason. Tonight will be night #2. :) We put her heartbeat bear (which she loves and it totally soothes her--so I reccomend) in there and we hooked up her music and lights soother today so she'll have that for later on. And I cleaned up her room and sorted through her dresser and put away the small clothes and brought in bigger sizes. So she's just about all ready to go in her room!! Such a big girl!!!

She's also going to take a bath with daddy tonight! Should be fun!~ So off to go get the bath ready!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Good job, Kitty! A steady decline is what you want! I read that if you're losing more than a pound a week while you're breastfeeding it's not good because when you lose fat it releases toxins that make it into the breastmilk.

So that should make all nursing mothers feel better about losing weight slowly:)