#2

Wednesday Weigh-in


Yes, it's Wednesday weigh-in and I thought I'd be writing a sad blog post about how I ate a couple of the white chocolate covered peanut butter Ritz crackers I made or how with my family and DH's family both served spaghetti and I had to eat it but I still had a good weigh-in week! I can't believe it! And I didn't even make it to the gym yesterday and we still got good results. I actually thought I was doomed and so DH and I went and had 2 beers yesterday afternoon. (don't worry I gave V frozen breast milk.....I'm always very careful with her and proper/healthy feedings)
So here are the results:
Last week I was down to 182 lbs
Today: 180 lbs, yes a 2 lb loss!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!!! I'm so excited! It's so great to see that number! I guess my running paid off this week!

I ran 2 miles straight for the first time since I was prego. I have run 2 miles total but not without stopping and I did it this past week. I actually ran a couple of times but 1 time I did 2 miles straight!!! Go mommy!!!

Well I've got to go get dressed and take V to a walk around the lake with other mommies. I am looking forward to it!! And then I need to make a trip to Babies R Us at some point today or tomorrow and not to forget the needed gym trip today!!!

Well I'll be keeping up the good work. Any of you ladies out there working on post-baby weight loss??? Let me know!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yaaay Kitty! 2 lbs! That's fantastic! Sometimes our bodies just surprise us. Like my body over Christmas. I was not careful with what I ate at all, and then my OB appt after Christmas showed that I hadn't gained any weight at all in 4 weeks!

I'm not doing post-baby weight loss yet, but I'll join you in 9.5 weeks! Right now I'm just working on weight maintenance. I don't want to gain much more weight before he comes.

To A T said...

I'm still catching up on all my blog reading after my trip... it's been crazy! But congrats on the 2lb weight loss!! Good job mamma!!

I'm trying to lose too, although I have a bit more than you to lose. I only have 15 lbs to my pre preggo weight, but I started about 15-20 lbs overweight to begin with, so I'm trying to lose that too. Keep up the good work Kitty!! :)

gee said...

Way to go K on the 2 lbs.I know that BFing has a lot to do with weight loss. Keep it up!!

Thanks for the post last week. i've been MIA for months. work has been busy and my work computer wouldn't let me post or reply to blogs.

I've been losing weight, but not trying. I cut out a lot of the junk I was eating and has resulted in some weight loss. I've lost about 20 lbs since giving birth to LC.