Yes, Virginia turned 3 months old today! It's hard to believe and at the same time its already making me realize how fast she's gonna grow. Gosh the time is going to fly by and all I want to do is continue holding her in my arms and loving all over her!! And she's started LAUGHING!!! IT's the sweetest thing you've ever seen and heard! Oh my gosh it's beautiful!!! My baby is so amazing!!! Loving every minute of her and so glad Daddy and I both get to enjoy it!!
My parents came and hungout with V today and DH and I got to go see a movie. We saw "Blindside" and it was great. Emotional too! And then we had a beer after the movie and the guy the movie was about was playing football with his team on TV. How ironic! Anyway, I think since having a baby I'm more emotional when watching movies, esp those about children, families and so forth. Anyway, our time together was nice. Just sitting and watching a movie was fun. But then we were thrilled to be back with our baby girl!!!
DH and I defintiely need to seek out time together as it's harder with children, but we're also lazy and watch tv at night when we could do more things together....perhaps we'll break out the Scrabble game this week! :) That always makes us laugh.
And I'm considering calling my OBGYN and asking for a diff option for Birth Control. The mini-pill is good while breast feeding but it kills my sex drive and you are supposed to take it each night and only within a 15min window from night to night- very hard even for the typical "organized, always remembering" kinda girl. I'll let you know what they say!
Well, it's time for a late night feeding and then off to bed. So for now, I'm going to go nurse V and love on her some more! I love our special mommy and baby time! It's so amazing and I really hope I can nurse her for many, many more month! Enjoy the pics of my beautiful baby bear!




1 comment:
She is so beautiful, Kitty!
I can't even imagine ever having to worry about birth control. Between me not ovulating and DH having terrible sperm, I'm pretty confident we will never get pregnant on our own. But I guess with you, you got pregnant from BDing the very first time you even ovulated. So if by chance you DID ovulate, you could very well get pregnant again.
Have you thought of barrier methods? I know they're a pain, but at least it's not a hormonal thing that could affect Virginia.
Post a Comment