So I hopped on the scale this morning, and I didn't pump last night and we ate PF Changs but I thought something had to happen in the right direction but unfortunately it said 182, exactly what I was 2 weeks ago. So I'm thinking I didn't gain 2 lbs but that I'm either holding water weight (or milk weight) :) or something. So I'm gonna work really hard this week, back to no cheating and a lot of working out in the heart rate zone for burning fat and weights to kill the fat too!!! So there I am, currently weight: 182, back to week 2 when I was hoping for under 180.
And we started Jullian's 30 day shred tonight! DH and I are both doing it and we are committed even if we go to the gym that day, infact that will even more than help our efforts! So here we go. And does anyone know do you really just do it for 30days or do you drag it out as long as you want? Because what do you do after the 30 days if it's just 30days???
DH's interview went really well! They told him he was the most prepared candidate because he came with well thought out questions and quite a few of them. They said they'd be having a 2nd round of interviews so he is now waiting to hopefully get a call for round 2 interviews! Please keep us in your thoughts! We are doing well but I think he's ready to go back to work and this seems like a promising opportunity! So it added a little excitement to our week!
Virginia is doing great. This week we've noticed if she missing a nap or gets tired and we don't put her down pretty quickly she throws a big fit....almost like we missed the window and she's so exhausted. But sometimes we try and put her down and she's fussy too.......it's a fine line between too late and too early but she's liking her rest so we're trying to put her down at the right times. :) But then sometimes we've put her down early and she went right down. :) So we'll keep working on it and see what works. She's still smiling and laughing. She's holding her head up really well and loving her bumbo. :) And we all think she's going through a momma is best phase. She's the darn cutest thing we've ever seen and I'll try and get some new pics posted soon!
I'm doing good and enjoy my husband and my daughter! I'd love for DH to get this job as I feel it would take a little pressure off me about when I really focus on going back to work...and yes, the focus for me is still at home and hopefully just a part time gig in the same field I worked in before. I continue to keep my eyes open. :)
It seems January was a really busy month for all of you and for us. It must be the "month after the big holidays" thing. Anyway, I hope you are all ready for February and for spring to come on out. We loved the warm weather we had last week and hope it makes another return real soon.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good luck on the 30 day shred! My sister and friend just started it. I think the plan for them right now is to continue it for a couple months. ..... Hope your DH gets that job, if it's the right one! :)
Post a Comment