#2

My baby has changed my life

Firstly, I'm stealing this off another blog but it's so true:
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh
Go visit this blog and listen to the song her DH wrote to their baby to come, it's beautiful and will bring tears to your eyes!!!
http://dearbaby.tumblr.com/post/137877188/our-babys-first-lullaby-brents-been-working-out

I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life! I have my amazing and beautiful daughter, my wonderful husband, my wonderful family, my DH's wonderful family and it doesn't matter that we have no jobs! My life is so full and so blessed!!! Isn't that funny?! But it's so so true!!! And on an exciting note, DH has a job interview on Tues for a job he applied to back in Oct, yes, October. He and I are very excited and it could be a great opportunity and a job he'd really enjoy! So say a little prayer that it goes well!! We're very excited!

Well just wanted to say hi to you all!!! For mommies out there- hug your little ones and kiss them more, and for mommy's to be- you are about to start the journey of a lifetime!!! I'm so excited for you!

AND-----------------------------how do I get more blog followers???? I want to have more followers........any ideas???? Please help ladies!!! I'm starting to follow more blogs but wonder I can get more followers!
KITTY

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I think you just get them if they notice that you started following their blog, and then they check out yours.

Weigh-in Wednesday today!!

To A T said...

I agree with Lauren. I started commenting on other blogs and following new ones. I seemed to get more readers that way :)

PS I love being a mommy too!!