Ok, so I think my baby-bear is a momma's girl!! At least right now it seems I'm her most favorite person, although I'm not going to tell anyone who's willing to help with her as I don't want them to feel there is a bias against them and this includes my darling husband! Usually DH puts her to bed and she's been giving us a hard time recently....a hard time to us is 15mins of crying bc she's probably over tired.....last night we put her to bed at 6, she slept for 1 hour then ate again and went back to bed until I did a dream feed at 10 and then slept until 6:15 when we feed her again and then she was back to bed until 8:45. But tonight I put her to bed about 7:30 and she gave me no trouble...I sang to her in her room with the lights out rocking in her rocking chair and she was out! Maybe it was just one of those nights but there have been a few signs recently that "momma is best!" I made a reference to this before. I know she loves her daddy....she looks for him and loves his silly-ness and more but she doesn't give me a hard time like she does a little with him when she's wiped out....anyway....
DH has a big interview tomorrow!!! We're so excited for him and this is seeming like a great opportunity! One with growth, one he'd liek and enjoy, one with good pay and benefits, close to him and so on and on....so please keep him in your thoughts!! I think he's ready to go back to work now....2 months was enough time for him......so please think of him tomorrow. His interview is at 10am.
Have a good night ladies!!!
My baby girl is alseep in her room enjoying her Zzzzzz's. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Mommy is always best. You just can't help it. But make sure you keep letting everyone else take care of her too, otherwise you'll never be able to have a moment to yourself!:)
This is something I'm going to have to remind myself of when Bambino is here. I'm one of those people who will think no one can take care of my baby as well as I can (well come on, I'm his mother!), so I'll have to force myself to let other people comfort him and hold him.
LC is such a mamma's boy no doubt! I "secrectly" love it"
Glad to hear that everything is going good with your family. I will have your hubby in my thoughts today and hopefully he gets this opportunity. Best of luck!!!
Post a Comment