So here are my stats from todays weigh-in:
At 6:15ish this morning: 182.5
At 8:45ish this morning: 182
I'm going with the 182 and a total loss of 1.5 lbs. Both times were right after a feeding andd after sleeping. We'll see if I really lost 1.5 when next week weigh-in comes. But honestly I hardly put more than 7 bites of sweets/bad things in my mouth all week but I did have some beer or a glass of wine. (don't worry- not near V's feeding, I'm very careful about that!) And I continue to workout but I'm trying to up my cardio time each week so this week I'll try and aim for about 45mins of more of cardio each time. I should be good with that and it will also help with my weight loss.
I have a phone interview this afternoon with a company I previously worked for and liked. The job is full time and work from home. I'm interested in learning more although full time wasn't my first pick, I'm still looking into it. We also have to talk salary. I'm going to tell them I was laid off and took some time off but not sure about giving them all the details of having a baby....don't want them to use it against me....although it might help if things do progress and I get a job offer and take it as then I could push for a later starting date due to finding childcare or something. What do you ladies think.....should I tell them about the baby right away or not? I'd never lie but I also don't want something used against me....
Well I think my DH is having a hard time being at home....even though it's only been about 1 and 3/4 months now. I'm trying to keep him from getting discouraged but it's hard. I hate seeing him like this. He worked so hard to get his MBA and to hopefully land a better job with a better company,,,,,,he often worked for small companies that were kinda backwards....so please keep my DH in your prayers. He's such a great man and needs a few extra prayers these days. Pray for opportunities to open for him and for him to keep his spirits high!
Well I'm about to head to the gym. My little one is napping in her lamb swing and I need to burn calories. I also wanted to tell you how much I love being her mommy! I love making her smile and feel safe! I love comforting her and being the one she will soon call mommy!!! I truly wish motherhood on any woman who wants to be a mommy! It's the absolute greatest!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yeah, I'd go with the 182. Because obviously you didn't lose half a pound of fat in the 2 hours between those two weigh ins, so you must have just had some extra water weight or something at your earlier weigh in.
Keep on going Kitty!
Post a Comment