Thanks for all the cheers friends! We're excited and hope we get good BETA #s tomorrow. My appointment is in the morning and I should have the results around or after lunchtime. I'll update you once I hear. Keep us in your prayers. We're calling the bean "Lolly!" So think of us and Lolly and think around the 100 mark. My RE said he'd like for the # to about double and my # on Monday was 51. So he said around 100 would be good.
I went and bought prenatals, prenatal DHA and Bert's Bees belly cream. :) It was fun. Tried to find a cute onsie with something cute written on it for DH but couldn't find anything. I'm still on the hunt. Any suggestions where to look? I tried Target and no luck. Maybe while i'm in Disney with my parents!
Sleep well friends! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your so lucky! Cant wait to hear the good news tomorrow!
Post a Comment