#2

Isn't life ironic!

Today I have a friend finding out the sex of her baby. And another friend who's been trying since May or June, is getting together with me for tea tonight. Wondering if she's still TTC or preg as she's had a rough schedule to match up with and recently told me she had some health challenges. Just now one of my old employees i managed, (stopped managing about 2 months ago) called and told me she's pregnant and it's unexpected and she's in shock and having a hard time. She's so sweet and I adore her. She's in a good marriage but wasn't expecting/planning kids for a few years. So I talked with her and helped to make her feel better. I asked if she was on on BCP and she said she wasn't because it makes her sick but they had been preventing. I wish everyone the best and I know we'll allbe ok. Isn't life ironic though?! I'm trying to get pregnant with fertility medicine help because it isn't that easy for me and she gets pregnant unexpectedly before she wanted to. Too bad we can't just transfer the "easy to get pregnant now" situation!! But boy would I have been in shock a few years ago too. God has a sense of humor and he has different plans for us than we have for ourselves sometimes. There must be a reason pregnancy is all around me now. My time must be just around the corner. It must be.

A friend online found out today she's pregnant after 5 years of IF, doctors, clomid and now gets pregnant on an unmedicated cycle. How ironic. :) She's getting bloodwork done today to confirm. I'm so happy for her and hope the bw comes back +! The fertility statues will be in Orlando for 3 days while I'm there at the end of this month and into Feb. If I'm not pregnant this cycle I'm going to go touch the statues in Florida. They say it really works. And I really want to be pregnant and prepare for the birth of our first childPraying and thinking only positive thougths for this month on Femara! I'm thankful in advance for the blessings of a child. We receive those blessings and welcome them. I will pray for my ovaries and my follies. I believe in you God and my body!
Anyway, just wannted to share a little irony.

No comments: