#2

Jan 25th- good dreams, good temps and more

So it's Sunday, January 25th. I woke up this morning from a great dream! I had a dream I was taking a pregnancy test at my parents house, my brother saw and was trying to steal the test, but quickly I got about 5 +'s, and all these #s and the letters BFP. Kinda like this +++++! :) And it was funny because before I peed on a stick in my dream I had peed downstairs at my parents house and then thought "oh no, that was the FMU!" (first morning urine) But it didn't matter I went upstairs and POAS anyway. So now that I'm awake, I took my temp and it was 98.43 at 7:53 (about 23 mins later than I usually wake) So once adjusted it's about 98.35. So temps are still looking good! So I was awake at this point. So I decided I should POAS and see what happens. It's still early at just 10dpo and 12 dp trigger. So scroll down to the bottom of my blog and look on the right for more info. Tell me what you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - how wonderful! Congratulations!

Just Believing said...

Are you kidding I totally see two lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG My mouth is liek wide openned shocked so incredibly happy for you!!!!!

PS How do you adjust moring temperatures? I actually haven't BBT before but am going to this next cycle...

Just Believing said...

Oh yeah sorry to be so full of questions in your celebration but was wondering what was it that worked for you this month? Femara right? Did you also have metformin or...ok just curious again I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!

Just Believing said...

Thanks so much for the info too! I neber thought of Instead cups but am going to buy some tomorrow well mayne not tomorrow as i hope this cycle is already a positive but still and im going to ask my dr for met. so many people have said its a miracle drug and i'm defiitley getting preseed!