#2

Jan 15th- I might have already O'd?! Not sure.

So I'm thinking I may have already O'd. Anyone with knowledge let me know your thoughts. Here are my details: I had some twinges again yesterday but not really today. Had 2 dark lines on OPKs yesterday morning and evening. Today OPK has 2 lines but slightly lighter. (should it go away after O or just lighten or will it stay bc I did the HCG shot?) Can't use temp as a gage because we woke about 30mins early today to have sex (per the RE's instructions with the HCG shot) and I couldn't tell if the thermometer said 97.71 or 97.11. Hoping for the lower temp. Then re-temped a few mins later and it sadi 97.35 so I'm guessing it went up from the 97.11 which would be slightly lower and more reasonable for thinking O day is today. And during BD, I could feel my cervix. (not sure if you feel it more around O day or after O)

Anyway, I'm hoping O happens today as we bd'ed again and I'm thinking today's bd session will be better for it. But either way I hope we're good to go for our first 2ww knowing I ovulated. This is the first time we've gotten this far. Thanks for all the nice comments and cheers! We hope it all results in a big celebration in 2 weeks as well!!! :)

No comments: