#2

I think I'm about to O!

Ok, so my body is definitely doing something on the left side. The RE must have been right about the left side. It's sore to sit down and I can tell something is going on. I still feel stuff on the right side a bit too but mostly on the left. So I think I'm about to O.
It's almost noon here which would be almost 40hours after my HCG shot. The RE said I'd O between 36-39 hours after the shot. Sounds like he knows his #s for me and where I was.

3 comments:

To A T said...

Yay for O!! I hope you catch the eggie :)

How was the trigger? Any s/e that you noticed? I am set to get one next cycle and am curious what to expect.

Just Believing said...

Thanks so much for your comments and I hope you ovulated!!!!

In response to your question I didnt have to wait for af to start injectibles it was almost clomid then injectibles to " finish the job"

I am excited to follow your journey! We seem to be very similar! So best of BFP to us both this month!!!


www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow - how cool that he could pinpoint it so accurately, and that you could feel it!

I'm still waiting for my O-day, and wishing OPKs would be more effective for me!