Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are pregnant with our 2nd child after dealing with PCOS, irregular cycles and a suspected ectopic pregnancy! We are so very thankful for our daughter and also for baby girl #2 who is expected around March 3rd, 2013!!
2 comments:
Hi Kitty,
I saw your comment on my blog. I haven't taken any meds since being diagnosed with PCOS. I have a rather mild case and I still ovulate on my own. I wrote all about it in the post I just did on my blog.
I look forward to keeping up with your blog and I hope the Metformin helps. I've got my fingers crossed for you!
hey there! Thanks for the statue info... too bad it's not coming anywhere remotely near CT. At this point I'll take any any all steps possible to get pg! :)
btw, how do I send you my email address without having it appear on your comment roll for everyone else to see? I'll see if I can send you a msg through your ttcyfc board account...
Post a Comment