#2

Jan 22nd- temps are still up just hoping for more symptoms...

So I'm thankful for my temps still looking great. More symptoms would be kind of cool though. Although I know you don't have to have symptoms to get your BFP but you know we like to have them. :) It helps with the obsessing! I had some symptoms earlier with minor dizziness, some cramping/lower ab twinges, and I think I'm having a bit of increased appetite. (that may just be me being cooped up inside all week!)

Anyway, what do you guys think about to pass the 2ww time? I want to exercise more than walking but see alot of info that says not to do much. So the running has almost been non-existant. So tonight I may go to blockbuster and get a movie. Or maybe even talk DH into going to see a movie. :) Oooh that sounds good!

6 comments:

To A T said...

I would keep up with running if you have been doing it for a while already. Most docs will tell you moderate exercise is okay, even encouraged. My own said as long as I stayed hydrated and didn't get overheated I could pretty much do whatever work out I want :) HTH!

If you discover something to take your mind off the 2WW let me know! I think that will be like finding the secret to life LOL ;-)

gee said...

Your temps look really good. In my 2ww I had a lot of cramping. I even went to buy a pack of pads because I was sure that AF was due to show up. I had very little symptoms. 2ww is always the hardest and as days go by the obsession gets stronger. Best of luck and crossing my fingers for a BFP!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tiffany - if you have been exercising I would continue exercising through the 2ww (maybe not with QUITE as much intensity, though).

As for surviving the 2ww, I always try to pick up some new (non-work related) project to keep me busy and my mind focused on other things. Redecorate or rearrange a room, some kind of craft or sewing project, mall walking/window shopping inside in the winter, going through clothes and making a Goodwill delivery, etc.

Good luck! I'm eager to hear what you come up with!

gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gee said...

At the bottom of my blog you can click on my ticker. That will take you to my last FF BFP chart.

During my 2ww I looked at a lot of BFP charts and compared it to mine. I was obsessed!

To A T said...

Hey Kitty! Coming back with a follow-up: Everything I have read says "if you were exercising before, you can keep it up through the 2WW" or something close to that. If you want to stay on the cautious side, I would keep everything you do low-impact- walking, swimming, elliptical machines, yoga, etc.

HTH!