Friend came to visit and they may be moving....
So one of my very best friends came over tonight to hang out and towards the end of the night she said her husband (one of my DH's best friends, almost like a brother) has been talked to from work about a possible job move and promo to Texas! We live in the southeast-NC mind you. I'm sad to even think about them moving. There's been no job offer yet so it may not happen but they did throw it out there to him. How sad. They're probably our very closest friends and I can't imagine them moving. It makes me so sad, so sad. Her family is in NY and his in Ohio so they don't have family here but they've been here about 10 years and their friends are like family. She's a year older than me and we have a lot in common! We run together, hangout together, talk about all kinds of things and share life adventures together. My DH and I told her we want them to do what's right for them but we we'll be really sad if they move. I also mentioned that he can have other opportunities here for sure. But i think they are about ready for an adventure too.....gosh it makes me sad. When you see your life with your friends and their kids and your kids to come years from now and getting older together and experiencing life and then they mention a possible job move?! It's sad. That's alll I can say. I can't believe it. I'll be crushed if they move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment