I can't believe February is just around the corner. My how time flys by! Well I went and had my blood drawn for BETA #3 and am waiting for results. I'll get them about 12:30 and will post. Remember to think positive thoughts for us and LOLLY. Hoping for 180 and up since my last one was 93.9.
And today I leave for Florida with my parents. :) Yeah! i can't wait. Hope the weather continues to update with warmer temps. Right now calling for mid 60s and one day in the 70s. I want high 70s and 80s. :) I'm taking my computer but will be using the free dial up in the room unless I can login to a wireless high speed connection. I'll try and update you a bit but realize it might be slow. But i'll do what I can.
I hope you are all well! I'll provide another update once I hear about my BETA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay for beta #3. Keeping all my fingers crossed that little Lolly is growing right on schedule :)
Have a great time in Florida! I bet you will have a BLAST!!
Post a Comment