I have a BETA blood test scheduled at 10am TODAY!!! So that's exciting! The Beta will tell me more about my HCG levels and will confirm the pregnancy. So think of us. We do have higher temps again today and even higher than yesterday. And I took to Early pregnancy tests today. Word of advice- Don't try and pee on 2 Early tests at once! :) Ha. Basically you end up rotating from one to the other and then your lines aren't as dark as they probably would have been if I'd just peed on 1 early test. But the lines were there so that counts too!!! So we're excited. But it took a minute for the lines to show. Yesterday it was quicker so at first today I was a little nervious. But those lines are there! I'm thrilled and hope all goes well today at my blood test! If so then we're gonna figure out a way to meet up with my parents to tell them. Of course, I'll just say let's get together and talk about our Florida-Disney trip and I'll give you the Disney CD to look at!! :)
I want to thank everyone for looking at my sticks (at bottom of blog on right for anyone who missed yesterday's post) and for all the cheers and support! Don't worry I'm not going anywhere! And I'm cheering all of you on too!
One last thing- I really want more color choices for my text. But not sure I can do anything about that. :) I'm sure I'll be ok! I just love color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Now I am sorry I wasn't able to check blogs this weekend! Yay for 2 beautiful lines!! I can't wait to hear what the beta says!! Please keep us posted!! :)
Post a Comment