I just got the call from my RE congratulating us! We're pregnant!! My HCG levels were 51 which is good for where I am. (in the 3 week area) And my progesterone was 32 which is also good. I won't have to take progestersone supplements. I have my second Beta scheduled for Wednesday to ensure the HCG levels are increasing the way they should! We're so exicted! Then at 6.5 weeks they will bring us in for our first Ultrasound where we should also get to hear the heartbeat. We can't wait! Thank you Lord for this blessing! You are so good!
We are going to try and schedule dinner with my parents this week to "talk about our Florida trip" and give them the disney cd to watch. But really it will be to tell them the great news! That will be so fun!
Thank you all for your support and cheers! Now we start the 9month journey! We're so thankful to be here! Thankful to God and all the wonderful help that got us here! God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
OMG!! I got goosebumps reading your exciting news!! I'm so really happy to hear that your got your BFP. Congrats and happy and heathly 9 months.
OMG I am still so excited for you! Thank you for all the advice and everything I cant wait to follow your journey in pregnancy!!!
Congrats!!! P.S. I got the baby bedding from:
http://www.babybeddingtown.com/baby-53507.htm
There's a pink & blue one too. :) Yay!
Post a Comment