Hi friends,
Today is Jan 24 the cd23 or 9dpo. Funny how we start counting our days that way! :) Well another high temp today! Infact it went up quite a bit. I used the converter/adjuster I found as I woke about 25mins late. So my temp is 98.51. I think my chart is having a nice look to it. What do you ladies think about the pattern? Any possibility that it's starting to look a little triphasic? Or am I just wishing? I woke I went to use the bathroom and then finally wondered downstairs about an hour and a half later. And yes I had to pee again. So I added frequent urination since I'd only been awake about 1.5 hours, had nothing to drink, and had to pee twice. :) And I think I could easily turn into a POAS addict! I took a HPT yesterday to see if the Trigger was gone and Yes it is. That's good. But nothing else as I knew it was way too early. And then today, I took another, you know, "to make sure the trigger didn't make a phantom apperance or something!" :) haha. Don't worry, it's still gone! So anytime that other line feels like joining us it can! :) I'll definitely keep you ladies updated.
I had 3 friends get news yesterday. Two got sad news and 1 got good news. My friend with the good news found out that her CM and her hubby's sperm are compatible. Still not pregnant after 8 months but they're looking into it. She may start seeing my RE's practice soon. 1 of my other friends started her AF after a promising cycle. She wants to be a mommy so bad and it was looking good this cycle for a BFP but it wasn't. When will her time come? I truly believe soon but gosh the journey some days. And then a third friend, had 5 follies removed for IVF and got a check on how they were doing yesterday and heard only 2 were growing and only 1 mature. So she was devastated. And it made me go numb. I feel so much emotion for her. It's her 2nd IVF attempt and she's younger than me, only 28. I just don't understand. She's this amazing woman who helps support so many others. We're all praying for her and her Embryo to be strong and keep growing so she can have him/her transferred. Please keep her in your thoughts. It was a hard day yesterday. I hate that women have to go through IF. (infertility) People that don't go through this just don't understand. That's the only way I can explain it. Some people are more consoling but some people just can't even think of 1 good thing to say to someone going thru IF. I shouldn't judge but why can't they find just 1 normal, supportive thing to say. Why does something stupid or hurtful usually come out?!!! Makes me sad! And I'm an extremely positive person but even I have had a break down in front of my doctor. It was one of my first RE appointments when I was waiting to get my METFORMIN. It didn't sound like he was going to give it to me, and I just started crying right then, totally broke down. I had done a lot of research about MET helping thin PCOSers even without insulin issues so I felt I really needed the MET. It was the first time i really broke down about IF. This thing is hard ladies. I know it shapes the type of parents we will all be and we will all be amazing parents! I've always said that about my parents because they had a hard time getting pregnant so they ended up adopting 2 children. (my brother and then me!) They are the most giving, selfless parents ever! Just amazing! I believe much of it is because of the IF journey they travleled. Anyway, I just hope everyone will keep my friends in their hearts! Please pray for the Embie to grow strong and beautiful like his/her mom!! She's so amazing! She needs us ladies.
Have a good Saturday! I'm happy for Saturday. They are having a kid exchange in my town where thousands of baby stuff is sold at 1/4 to 1/3 of the cost. This includes furniture. I'd love to go, but you know I don't have a reason yet. Thank goodness they have it again in the summer! I hope to have a reason to go to that one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey! I emailed you before I read your blog -- I went to your chart first and freaked out about how promising it looks! Yes, it looks like it may turn into a triphasic chart... can't wait to see what your temp does tomorrow!
I'll keep your friends in my thoughts as well. IF is such a sucky journey, but I agree with you about it probably making us better parents down the road.
Happy weekend!
Seriously your chart looks so good! SO GOOD! Fingers crossed and prayers said for you!!! Yeah for Saturday and one day soon you will be shopping at he kids sale!
Post a Comment