Thank you all for your support, love and cheers! We are so thrilled and you make this journey even more wonderful! It's because of you guys that we've gotten this far. The support and love you send is amazing! For those not pregnant yet- you're time is coming and it's coming soon! Hang in there and think +!!! :)
So when I called DH to tell him the BETA news he was thrilled. He already knew about the + pregnancy tests yesterday and today as he was there! Anyway, he's so thrilled. He actually couldn't contain himself and had to tell someone at work! He's super excited! The guy he told already told him he'd be a great dad and was thinking that this morning driving to work and then Toby told him the news mid day! :) How cool!
Then tonight we met my parent's for dinner. Said i wanted to "talk about the trip!" (My parents and I are headed to fL on Friday.) I was talking about the Disney dvd we had and all the new rollercoasters. and I said are you guys gonna ride them? And then said I don't think I'm gonna ride them. and then there was a pause and I said "bc I'm pregnant!" My mom looked at my dad and was thrilled. They are both so excited! My mom has already started talking about names, decorating, hugging me when I'm pregnant, and so forth. She's super excited! I'm so thrilled!
It's been a fun and good day! We told them not to tell anyone and we know it will be hard. They already told us how excited my aunt and great aunt will be! I can't wait to tell them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hey! I go away on business for the day and miss THREE postings! Sheesh-- what a day for you! How exciting -- congratulations! I'm fully planning to live vicariously through you in your pregnancy, and can't wait to hear all about it!
How wonderful!! I remember when I told my mom it was funny. Enjoy your pregnancy.
Oh that has to be the best sharing your joy with the family! So cool! Thinking of you!
What a cute way to tell your parents! :) Glad to hear they were so excited!!
Post a Comment