So that's where I am.....in the 2 week wait. (2ww) It's a good place to be but yes, another waiting time. It's probably the most exciting wait there is in this TTC journey but we still analyze everything that's going on during this time. What's the CM like, are my boobs sore, am i hungrier, grumpier, more bloated, did i have an impantation dip. I suppose this is all to keep us updated along the way during the 2ww and I won't be any different. I'll be on the hunt for those symptoms too. One thing I'm having the hardest time deciding is when I'll take a HPT! I don't want to be disaapointed by an early false negative but would like to test as early as possible. So ladies help me out here! I was given the HCG trigger on the night of 1/13/09 and O'd on 1/15/09. So should I test at 12 days past Trigger or 12 days past O or 14days past Trigger or 14days past O? Or do you have a separate suggestion?! :)
So things are good. DH and I bd'd this morning as last night was just too soon from the yesterday morning's bd. Plus he'd had an emotional night with his brother. His brother and wife are having a hard time. They got pregnant before marriage and then got married and have a 1 year old and are having a hard time communicating. I think they are both stubborn and she doesn't know how to communicate and doesn't understand. She's from Venezuela (sp?) and i think the cultures are very different. They obviously had no trouble getting pregnant since it was unexpected but they need to work on their relationship. It's a hard place to be. Plus they want to try and get pregnant again soon. I think my BIL realizes that needs to wait until they figure this out. Anyway, I feel badly for them and hope they'll talk and work it out. See ladies, we all have our challenges. Some of us it's TTC and some it's TTKYMT. (trying to keep your marriage together)
Hopefully it will all work out. I know we're all very thankful for wonderful marriages and strong relationships! I sure am!
Well let me know what you guys suggest about my testing date and such. Also, let me know what else you know about the 2ww pregnancy symptoms or hcg symptoms that fool you into thinking your pregnant! This 2ww is new to me.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think my doc said to wait 12 days past trigger before testing? But I was kind of emotional when we talked about it so that could be wrong...
I'm sticking to 12 dpo... that's usually when I start POAS :)
Two week wait! How you said such a exciting time! I think I would go with 12 dpo too! Just as to avoid a false negative. But we also all know how hard it is to even wait 3 dpo :) I pray for you and that this month will be THEE month! Our cycles are so close its nice to have someone in the same boat!
www.wondrafullife.blogspot.com
I also suggest 12 dpo. (shoot for 12 dpo, but go for it on 10dpo if you just can't make yourself wait any longer, but be prepared to keep testing!) :)
Everything is crossed in good luck/solidarity with you!
Post a Comment